Particle size: 3 microns.
Kaolin clay is an all-natural ingredient that contributes to a clean beauty, toxin-free, vegan skin care regimen. Plus, it’s also wonderful for all skin types when used as a cleanser, exfoliant, and blemish treatment, among other things!
Kaolin clay is beneficial to all skin types. When combined with water or other natural materials, kaolin clay and kaolin clay powder can be used alone to create highly effective, chemical-free face cleansers, masks, and scrubs. The following are the most common applications for kaolin clay:
- Gently cleansing for your skin (excellent alternative cleanser for those with sensitive skin)
- Eliminating oily skin
- Purification and detoxification of the pores, including the removal of dirt, filth, pollution, and germs
- Sensitive and easily irritated skin is soothed
- Weekly acne treatment that is effective
- Exfoliation is the process of eliminating dead skin cells and flaky, dry skin
- Enhancing the suppleness of the skin and preventing the onset of indications of age
- Eliminating skin irritations such as insect bites, rashes, and poison ivy
Not for injestion. Faint Natural Oder.